Independent Technical Advice
As specialists within the food, drink and dairy industry, MSA provide independent and incisive advice specific to your site and business.
MSA renowned technical advice, whether over the phone or on site, will help you to:
- Resolve your effluent/water/wastage related technical issue
- Get an independent view on effluent treatment technology/products/chemicals etc that you are considering implementing at your site
- Assist you in discussions and provide advice for managing your relationship with the EA/NRW/SEPA/Water Companies etc
- Identify the root cause of your under-performing effluent treatment system
Regular consultancy input from MSA can help improve your effluent plant performance, reduce effluent treatment operational costs and closely monitor factory product loss and water usage.
These are some of the reasons why many leading food and drink companies opt for a retained consultancy agreement (RCA) with one of the UK’s leading effluent treatment and wastage minimisation consultancies.
The bespoke agreements are totally flexible and the level of input and frequency of consultancy visits can be tailored to meet your exact requirements.
- Bespoke daily effluent and wastage monitoring spreadsheet tailored to your specific site requirements
- Consultancy visits to discuss pressing issues and follow up report detailing the agreed action plan and recommendations
- Peace of mind that expert advice is just a phone call away
- Regular reviews of key performance indicators (KPI’s) so that potential problems can be identified and avoided before they arise
- Fixed annual RCA cost which is inclusive of all expenses and makes budgeting straightforward
- Regular electronic newsletters so that you are kept up to date on related environmental news and legislation
If you’re interested in finding out about an RCA with MSA then please call to discuss.Back